GreenTech Fund develops a cost-effective and energy efficient turn-key water treatment system that removes and prevents scaling and bio-film in industrial cooling towers without harsh chemicals
• Increases Energy Efficiency by 5%-20% through Scale Removal in Chillers and Towers
• Corrosion, Scale and Biological Control – Reduce Chemical Storage and Usage by 50%-90%.
• Maintenance Dramatically Reduced
• Extend Asset Life
• Comply with Environmental Regulations
• Permanently remove insulating scale and bio-fouling to restore plant to theoretical cleanliness.
• Improved heat transfer from clean chiller tubes and an increase in evaporation due to a reduction in the surface tension of the system water.
• Greatly reduce or eliminate the use of hazardous chemicals while increasing cycles of concentration.
• Technology has been proven in evaporative cooling systems, closed loops and once through fresh water systems.
Direct Sales (Exports), Joint Venture, Strategic/Equity Alliance, Pilot/Demonstration Project
Ready to connect with GreenTech Fund? Click here.